Monday, February 2, 2009

day 16

I have the power to change my own life by manifesting ONLY what I want to have in my life. I am the source of my power,I am the powerful creator of my life. I am the one fulfilling all of my needs and desires.
I am so grateful today because I had a fantastic weekend in Germany, experienced the adventure of being in a nudist spa. It made me feel so alive! I am so grateful.
I watched Benjamin Button the movie and am so grateful for the reminder that our life is so precious, so fleeting, that every moment is so precious and we do not have a moment to waste. Not a second to waste!!! I needed that reminder.

My heart is filled with gratitude that I was able to help my client that called me on Thursday. My heart is filled with gratitude that one more person signed up for my workshop, so now i have 5 participants in total. My heart is filled with gratitude and love for these people. I am sending them love right now, from my heart. I am enveloping all of them and all my future clients, all of the humanity in a pink light of love. I can see them all inside this heart shaped bubble.

I am sending a lot of love to the people who will come to see me in a bookstore on 14 March. I am so grateful that so many people want to see me.

I am also grateful that I can feel so much anger inside me, that it is so close that it is not suppressed, that is why I will be able to release it to the angels, release it to the universe. I am so grateful, for I have such a good life! Thank you.

No comments: