Sunday, February 8, 2009

day 22

My soul is divine and is the source and substance of everything. I can manifest anything my heart wants and desires because I am divine and am connected to God.

I am so grateful today because I had such a nice day. I swam and so enjoyed it! I had a great day with H where we did absolutely nothing, went for a walk and enjoyed each other's company. I am so grateful that the sun was shining today so I did not need to use my sun lamp today. The sun made such a difference and made me so happy. I was so grateful for that. I am grateful that I was able to sleep for 8 hours. I am very grateful because tonight I will also be able to sleep restfully and without interruptions. I am so grateful for restful sleep tonight!

I am so grateful because H's mother offered to help me move! So grateful for that. She is so kind, I am sending her a lot of love right now. God bless her for this.

I am grateful that I finished a paragraph to advertise myself and my services to send to a woman where I can advertise myself for free. I am grateful that I finished it today because I have been procrastinating. I am also happy that I got another idea of sending my ad to another website where I can advertise myself for free. So grateful. Step by step, it is moving.Thank you.

No comments: