Sunday, February 22, 2009

Channeled information today

Chanelled info today
I asked about the future of my angel practice and got these 3 cards

1. No worries - surrender cares and worries to G-d and the angels and know that everything is truly in divine order.
I saw myself blindfolded walking in the forest, b/n the trees. I am blindfolded, walking not confidently, a bit afraid, a little shaky, but am starting to enjoy the smells, the fresh air, the feeling of being in the forest. Hear "walk the path, my child, walk the path. Take small steps, step by step, one step at a time". "You are going to the right destination, you are realizing your mission. People are coming to you now. A crowd. As you walk the path, you will realize later where you are going, but it is not the time to know. You need to follow blindly the advice and guidance of the angels. This is your main lesson now. Step by step, one step at a time, without knowing what the next step would be. We love you so much! You are so loved!!! If you could only feel the extent of this love! "
"We are standing by you and helping you in this time of transition. You are protected and have nothing to fear. "

"Step by step, one step at a time, without knowing what the next step would be. We are leading you to your destination where you will be happy and fulfilled."
Got a quote "Angel circles sprouting"

2. Success. A favorable outcome is assured
Huge success. You will be able to support yourself with this if you want to. You will be a full time lightworker if you choose to. Your job is to spread the light and open the hearts of others. Illuminate them on their path to fertility and abundance. You will be a mother (to a little boy from China? not sure if this was right but had to write it down). You are a mother in your heart and in your mind. You are a great mother.
People will come to you in great numbers seeking help, to help connect them with their children, with the souls of their unborn ones. This is your mission. You will be happy and fulfilled. Enjoy your time alone, for soon you will be nurturing another. Love and peace to you, on your journey to your destination.

3. Gratitude -Focus on what is positive in your life and you will attract even more positive situations.
Continue with the abundance tape, finish 40 days. Focus on the gratitude. Focus on love. Be thankful for what you have. Success will ensue.

Now I had some questions.
What should I do about my angel practice, where should I take it?
You made all the right steps, now sit and wait. People will come to you themselves. They will come in great numbers for your spiritual teachings. You are a great teacher and you will have followers. You will train them so that they could spread the light.

Anything I should do now?
No, sit and wait. They will come to you themselves.

Anything I need to do? Take classes?
Paul J. is the next step in your evolution, but nothing else is needed now. Meditate regularly. No healing with SS. Channeling class is also not needed. Paul J now, then wait. You won't have time to learn, for you will be needed in the world by your clients.

What about the apartment?
You will need a roommate for 6 months, someone you were supposed to meet and learn from. It will be a woman, a foreigner in her 30's. A professional woman. A blond? You will recognize her. Give her the bedroom and you will be in the room by the sea. She will move in in May. Look for her on the boards. Expat boards. She speaks English (and Dutch?).

What about improving my organization?
Your SIL will help. and call L.K.

What about my job?
Start working part time. She (your boss) will let you. Speak to HR about Russia rotation. Talking to Mr B will take you to the next step, as there will be a need for you. The new job is in the works, it is coming soon. The job dealing with Russia.

The girl that contacted me, I got to know that I should meet with her on 5 March and it will take 2 hours and no more. I should charge her 99995. And it will be enough. She is very advanced and will catch up fast. I will give her a peace of mind. She will be grateful. Wait until tomorrow to tell her. It will go well and you will help her.

What about my health, does it have anything to do with H?
Not sure if I understood the answer as they said to me that my system is stressed. His energy is affecting me. But when i get well, there will be no need for the pills.

Furniture - I should buy new furniture and rent out the apt when I go to Russia.

Now I better continue with my abundance plan.

No comments: