Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love my angel practice!!

This is my answers to some Q&A posted on the board.

Are you currently doing your Lightwork full-time? part-time? not currently getting paid for it?
I have a left brain job and I made a decision that I will limit the hours I work there to part time (to 30 hours per week), one way or the other, so that I have more time to concentrate on my practice.I am a part-time lightworker and it feels so good to say that I am a lightworker. Whoo hoo!!! I get paid for my wonderful work since late last year.

Do you incorporate other modalities into what you do?
I just use angelic guidance and channel information for my clients. I am also a healer (Reiki master), but so far I have not used this as there was not a demand for this and I also do not feel so connected to Reiki, but so very connected to Angel practice, OMG!!!.

How is your business these days?
Since I am just starting out, and I live in a foreign country and do everything in English and not in the local language, things are going remarkably well. I feel that clients have started to come now and I have a feeling that there is a lot more clients that will come to me - it will be a hurricane! I am so excited about it!!!

Do you do mostly individual readings? Workshops? Classes?
Right now it is individual readings, but it is started to go towards workshops and teaching people more than doing readings. Someone just approached me to create a program for her where she could learn to connect to her angels and open up spiritually. I feel that my future may be in that.

What advice are the angels giving you about your practice?
I need to TRUST, work on being in abundance and not worry about money, and importantly, follow their guidance ALL THE TIME, every time. I need to forget about focusing on HOW and focus on what I desire. It is sometimes not so easy (CCD), but this is the lesson. And... taking one step at the time, without knowing what the next step will be. So far they have led me to where I need to go, led me to where I can advertise my services, all for free, gave me names of people who could help me, so I am very grateful to them for help.

What's your greatest joy with your practice?
Oh my God! I cannot really tell what it is, but it makes me happy giving information to clients, just sitting there and doing readings, gives me so much joy! Why that is, I have no idea.

What's your greatest challenge?
To take one step at the time, to take one step without knowing what the next one will be and so far it has been minimizing my time at my full time job and mimimizing its importance so that I could spend more time doing what I really love.

No comments: