Monday, March 2, 2009

day 26

My supply is unlimited and therefore all of my needs and desires are fulfilled. All I need to do is wish for and the subject of my true desire will materialize.

Right now I am wishing for the feeling of gratitude. I am very grateful to the Universe for my life. I am so grateful eternally grateful for my day today where I was so productive.
I am so grateful that I have so much love inside and am in touch wiht this love. I am so grateful that today I am sleeping 8 hours and getting uninterrupted sleep. And so it is. I am grateful and full of love for my clients, for H, for his sister, for his mom. Thank YOU! Thank YOU. I have so much love for my mother. I am sending love from my heart to all of them. I am enveloping the universe in a pink shield of love. I LOVE so deeply. I am love. I am love itself. Thank you very much for being able to feel this love deep in my heart.

I am also so grateful that my workshop is coming up so soon and I have so many ideas how I should prepare for it. Thank YOU.

No comments: