Thursday, February 19, 2009

after vacation in Switzerland

I am so grateful for the fantastic vacation in Switzerland! I saw the most beautiful views of the mountains and forests covered with snow. This was a picture from my dreams, really. Or rather, my dream vision. I love snow!! I truly am a snow butterfly.

It was so nice to spend time with H. I feel I love him so much. I am so grateful for feeling this way and happy for the time together we are having. So grateful!

I also got a message from this woman, she is seeking peace inside. I am praying that she finds that. She wants some help to develop her psychic gifts, and I will be happy to help her if she feels that I am the right person. I also gave her another name who can help her. I am sending her so much love and so much peace, I hope she finds peace of mind and the right teacher for psychic development soon. Peace be upon her!

No comments: