Sunday, December 30, 2012

day12

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the Divine Presence I am is the source and substance of all my good.

visualizing the most perfect server to serve papers. The server has been found, he or she is willing to serve and the papers are served in the most perfect way to the father. And so mote it be.
Visualizing the case has been thrown  out of court in xx. The father has agreed to my terms, dropped the custody part and the case has been closed with me winning the case. And so mote it be.
visualizing a very nice trip tomorrow to S, with my little princess being happy and calm on the plane and enjoying the ride. The weather is perfect, we are enjoying it, we can swim and go for walks together and go to the beach. And so it is.
visualizing us going to see the madonna of C without any issues. and so mote it be!!! visualizing the madonna granting me my wishes. and so it is!!!

visualizing myself being calm and composed and in balance with myself and very happy. and so mote it be!!!

No comments: