Saturday, December 29, 2012

day 1

God is lavish, unfailing abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.


Visualizing finding the most fantastic person to serve papers to the father. serving them quickly and in the right way. and so mote it be. Visualizing the case proceeding very fast and me getting a decision by default in the US in february or early March. Visualizing my strategy working and the f. dropping the case in XX.
And so mote it be!!!
Visualizing myself slim, listening to my body, loving my body and the pounds just melting away. getting my youthful body back. getting my hair back, it growing back, all of it and my skin is turning white again. and so mote it be!
visualizing starting my new fantastic, dream job on 1 May. And so mote it be!

sending lots of love to MK and BS and visualizing them coming to me with an offer of a fantastic position soon. This position is a part time position, 25-30 hours per week, allowing me to spend enough time with my baby and getting paid enough to provide for us both and more. and so it is!!!

sending lots and lots of love to the f. visualizing me listening to my intuition and doing the best things the most manipulative things to get him to drop the case. Visualizing DD sending the letter to JN next week. And so it is!!!





No comments: