Friday, December 21, 2012

day 3

I am conscious of the Inner Presence as my lavish Abundance. I am conscious of the constant activity of this Mind of infinity Prosperity. Therefore, my consciousness is filled with the Light of truth.


I am prosperous, I am abundant. I hold the truth within me. Visualizing myself qualifying for free legal help with JN and so mote it be! visualizing having a great meeting with Donald Duck where I learn a lot of insight that i can use. Visualizing myself in a very good situation and feeling very safe and secure here. i am completely protected by the local laws. absolutely nothing can happen here and nobody can take my child away from me. My child stays with me. forever and ever. and so mote it be!!! Visualizing the father disappearing from my life. visualizing making the right decision about the course of the case w F court. me deciding on the right thing to do, to say and the right residence that I can present them with. all my decisions are right and i only do what feels right to me. and what feels right is right. visualizing myself winning the case! and so mote it be.   visualizing AG submitting all the paperwork asap so that my othercase can proceed. my case is proceeding and will end very fast in my victory. And so it is!!! visualizing my current project ending successfull and my next project being a complete and total success. And so mote it be!!! visualizing myself getting a  check for 60,000 EURO. and so it is!!! sending love to my bank account. visualizing the money flowing to my account. it is overflowing with money. I attract money anywhere i go. no matter what i do, money comes to me and stays with me. visualizing the cases being over and no more lawyers expenses. and so it is!!! visualizing my child safe and secure with me, with us living together as a family for many many many years to come, until she is 18 years old. and so it is!!!

No comments: