Wednesday, December 26, 2012

day 8

My consciousness of the spirit within me as my unlimited source is the Divine power to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of Abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire.


Visualizing the papers served to the father in the most perfect way. the papers served without issues and the case can continue. visualizing getting the date for the court s deciding on my case in the US in february already. and so it is. visualizing that i get to throw the case out of court in xx by telling the father what i want to tell him. and so mote it be!!! visualizing the expenses of my case in xx being covered by the state. and so mote it be! sending lots and lots of love to child s father. enveloping him and his lawyer and the court in lots and lots of pink light.

No comments: