Wednesday, December 19, 2012

day 1 of AP

God is lavish, unfailing abundance,the rich omnipresent substance of the universe. this all providing source of inifinite prosperity is individualized as me - the reality of me.


I am abundant, i am omnipotent, I am powerful. i am a powerful manifester. Visualizing the case going well and me and the father coming to an agreement that is in my favor. visualizing the case in Dk dismissed as soon as possible and reaching a quick mutually acceptable solution. And so mote it be!!!
visualizing me being completely safe here, with A staying with me and me being safe and secure without the need to leave the country. And so mote it be!!
Visualizing myself being financially abundant, a huge flow to my account. sending lots of love ot my account. lots and lots oflove to my account. and so mote it be!!!
Sending lots of love to J, the court, his lawyer and my lawyer. sending lots of love to my lawyer here. Visualizing my consultancy a huge success, with me developing a special expertise in russia. visualizing my new project being a huge huge success. and so mote it be!!!

No comments: