Sunday, December 23, 2012

day 5

money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore my supply is unlimited.


sending lots of love to myself. Visualizing myself surrounded by lots and lots of love. Visualizing myself in complete peace and in balance with myself.  i am in complete peace and in balance. all  bad thoughts are away. i surrender them all to the divine.

only good and positive thoughts are on my mind. only good things can happen, so i prepare for best case scenario. only good things can happen to me, only good things can happen to me.  only good things happen to me, only good things happen to me. A is with me and is safe and sound. She is safe and sound with me and this will never change. she will stay with me until she decides to move out. and so mote it be!!! sending lots and lots of love to myself!!!!
visualizing my meeting tomorrow be a huge success§ very important information and finding out that i am in a very good situation here in Germany. and so mote it be!

No comments: