Friday, December 28, 2012

day 10

I keep my mind and thoughts off this world and I place my entire focus on God within as the only Cause of my prosperity. I acknowledge the Inner presence as the only activity in my financial affairs, as the substance of all things visible. I place my faith in the Principle of Abundance in action within me now.


Visualizing receiving the letter from DD this week, a letter that states things according to which things are to my advantage. Visualizing JN responding to this letter and things are working in my favor.
Visualizing finding the most perfect person to serve the docs to father. and so mote it be!!! sending lots and lots of love to the father.
visualizing me making the right decision whether to tell him i am here and when to tell him. And so mote it be!
visualizng a smooth collaboration with my lawyers, between me and them and between them.
Visualizing the case being thrown out of court and me winning f. cus. visualizing the father agreeing to my tems. and so mote it be!
visualizing a fantastic day tomorrow with my little angel. and so it is!!!


No comments: