Tuesday, December 25, 2012

day 7

the divine consciousness that i am is forever expressing its true nature of abundance. this is its responsibility, not mine. my only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all-sufficiency in my life and affairs.

I am letting go and letting God.  Visualizing myself completely at peace and happy and in balance with myself. I am on top of the world. I am abundant in all ways, financially, health wise, love wise and most importantly am together with my child. We are together, we live together, i have f cust of her.
Visualizing the case in xx being dropped out of court.  The case being dropped out of court. the father agreeing to my conditions with me retaining f cust of the child and so mote it be.
Visualizing myself taking the best path towards my victory in the court. my intuition is very strong and tells me what i need to do. visualizing myself listening to my intutition. my information about the matter is accurate, visualizing myself listening to my inner voice. and so it is!!!




No comments: