Thursday, December 27, 2012

day 9

when i am aware of the god-self within me as my total fulfillment, i am totally fulfilled. i am now aware of this truth. I have found the secret of life and I relax in the knowledge that the actvity of the divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy, which is continulously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my divine consciousness. i am now aware, I am now in the flow.


Visualizing Donald Duck sending the letter this week without a reminder. Visualizing JN responds to both DD and AG very fast. Visualizing the D  being served in the right way. Visualizing myself being eligible for spousal support and informing the D about it. Visualizing DD contacting me about spousal support tomorrow and giving me the good news that I am in fact eligible. And so mote it be. Visualizing myself in a complete balance with myself, completely content and happy. Visualizing the D agrees to my conditions and decides to withdraw. And so mote it be. Sending lots and lots of love to myself and A. Visualizing us both very very happy and having a great and productive day tomorrow. And so mote it be!

No comments: