Saturday, December 22, 2012

day 4

thru my consciousness of my God self as my source , I draw into my mind and feeling nature the very substance of spirit.This substance is my supply, thus my consciousness of the presence of God within me is my supply.


sending lots of love to myself. lots and lots of loe to myself. i am magnificent, I am fantastic, I am amazing! I am the best mom to my child. sending lots and lots of love to myself. visualizing myself being happy, at peace and in balance. I am completely in balance wiht myself. and so mote it be. visualizing a flow of money on my account. sending lots and lots of love to my account. visualizing 60K Euro on my account with my expenses being absolutely minimal. and so mote it be. sending lots and lots of love to daddy. surrounding him with love. sending lots of love to his lawyer and to f court. visualizing them all leaving me alone and disappearing from my life completely. And so mote it be. visualizing that i win the case, it is dismissed with me winning in d. and my US case moving extremely fast. visualizing dddy leaving me alone!!! never hear from him again and never see him again for a very very very long time. visualizing myself feeling completely safe here with A being safe and secure. absolutely nothing can happen to her. she is safe and secure here and she will remain living with me until she is ready to move out. and so mote it be. my dearest angel is staying with me until she is ready to move out!!!

No comments: