Thursday, December 20, 2012

day 2

I lift up my mind and heart to be aware, to understand and to know that the Divine Presence I am is the source and substance of all my good.


sending lots of love to the child s father. lots and lots of love to him. sending lots of love to the F court. lots and lots of love. visualizing the case in denmark closed and me retaining full custody of alexandra. and so mote it be. visualizing my business a success with me continuously increasing the value for my customers. a huge success!!! visualizing me having an complete abundance. complete and total abundance. i atrract money no matter what i do and where i go. Money just comes to me easily and effortlessly and so mote it be.

Sending lots of love to my bank account. sending lots of love to my next client. visualizing a fantastic project that will pay more than 60K Euro. and so  mote it be. visualizing a fantastic trip to GC a fantastic trip!!!

No comments: