Tuesday, January 1, 2008

more proof and .... more money

Ok, here is some more. A few days ago I saw an image of a woman angel with a tray and there was a pack of money on the tray. Then a few days later I received a notice about my vacation money. I have about 11-12,000 USD equivalent vacation money, that I can receive ANY time.

One more, I had a vision of a table filled with food and everything you can imagine. It was falling down under the weight of the food. So I took this image to mean that this is a symbol of abundance. Abundance is coming my way. I just know it.

Happy new year!!!

I spent my new year's at H's family's. It was nice, but things between the two of us are not so nice. He wants to move into a separate apartment from me. I feel I need to end the relationship but I am afraid. While visiting him in Germany, I had a feeling that I have to end the relationship, but I did not do it. Now while he was here, I got more signs that I have to do it.

I saw a vision of my son and when I asked him if H is the father, he shook his head "no". We should wait and see.

And... tomorrow I am starting my new job. Exciting!

No comments: