Wednesday, January 9, 2008

more clairvoyance

I spoke to my main guide today again. This is the advice I received:
take care of your financial things
Forgive (yourself) in the situation with H
Things will be just fine
Do not go to a clairvoyant to know about the future, save your money
Start thinking of finding a new place to live
Something will happen in May
/I also remembered what Ea...., the clairvoyant said to me that I will be invited to the US and it appears that may be invited. I need to reread my diary where I wrote it down/
Be in the NOW.
He also told me that my relationship with H is now over and I should move on.
A brand new life is starting for me. It is a new beginning.

There was more, I just cannot remember it all. Next time I will have a pen next to me.

My friend M is still pg. She wanted to know if she is carrying twins or not, which is possible, I see it both ways, twins or singlets. She will know in 3 weeks.
My clairvoyance for her co-worker yesterday went so well. I even knew where her boyfriend has an apartment, in what part of the city. I also could see that her mother is sick and that her issues now are with her mother. She is having issues with her mother, but she did not want to ask about it. She mentioned this at the end. I saw her boyfriend proposing to her and she said that she proposed to him so they ARE getting married. I saw a man who was not a father but a relation to her barely walking, there was problem with him walking, he walked slowly and her FIL had a surgery on her knee last week.

I was able to characterize her boyfriend from a picture. Things were flowing much more. I really need to trust this information. Things were coming about her work, her manager, I was hearing messages (channeling) so I was relaying the messages to her. Like her boss is a sleaseball, and he is.

So I look forward to my client today and tomorrow.

No comments: