Sunday, January 13, 2008

temps

I have been measuring my basal temps and now am seeing a triphasic pattern (2nd day of triphasic pattern). Trying to suspend my disbelief, I have been talking to my guides. It is not clear to me if it is something or not but I did get a message yesterday that I should POAS in 3 days which would make it Tuesday. I asked when I should expect my period, and got strange answer, one was the weekend and then I asked again and got another answer, in weeks. So I do not know anything. It is very difficult for me to stay calm about this particular issue.
Of course, I could not wait and POASed today and it was BFN. I have been seeing this little embryo in my visions, seeing heartbeat, I have been healing myself and asked my guide Mary to heal my uterus which we both took out, healed it, then took out the embryo, and healed it too. Amazing.

Yesterday I felt life inside me, today I am not sure, I want to take this one day at a time. My guides answers about this are a bit shady. Maybe I am forcing them to say something that they shouldn't, but I asked if it is a child what should I do to let it develop, and was shown my closet where I keep progesterone pills. Mary showed me that I should take 3 progesterone pills per day.

It is also very difficult to sleep, I wake up again every day at 5 am.

No comments: