Sunday, January 20, 2008

talking to Mary

Today I spoke with Mary, one of my guides. I am very sad , bitter and angry about what happened between H and me. I feel like he disappeared from my life, his energy is totally missing.

I am sad that things did not work out the way I planned -marriage and baby. Looking around at my friend M who is now pregnant, my friend L who had problems and then had a baby and now problems are gone, my friend Ye. who also had problems and after having a baby the problems are now gone, I feel so bitter that it did not happen to me! H and I loved each other so much, what the fuck happened to this love? The love I felt for him was unreal? What killed this love, what made it disappear? What would happen if I dropped everything in the summer and moved with him to Germany? Would I have gotten pregnant?

I asked Mary what I should do to help me move on and deal with the situation. She said that I need to let my grief out first and nourish myself, hug myself and hold myself. things will be ok. I also heard that I will a man and a baby.

I saw that my path is going to bifurcate in q3 2008 (July-Sept) and to me it means that I will have to make a choice. I see that one the choices will lead me through a bridge and a large body of water and another one will keep me here. There is a man somewhere, I think he is across the bridge, I feel love, there are hearts coming out of my heart toward this man. My impression is that if I take the bridge it may be better for me - oh Good God, please help me make the right choice. Please help me be at peace in the NOW.

Someone I love will be across the bridge, but I do not know if he will love me. I see myself with a baby in 2009-2010. I see a man giving me a hug. I see me pregnant with a man who has very strong feelings for me, I had a sense of stability - a husband? and it appears that it will be in 2009.

I also felt that in 3 months (April-May) things will be clear for me at work and in 5 months things will be clear for me in my life (June-July).

In the meantime I need to let go of H.

No comments: