Sunday, December 23, 2007

Money and more proof

And this did turn out to be the bonus. He paid me about 60 % of my monthly salary, in the previous years I received 100 % of my full salary.

I had this "client" who came in. Before she came I was zooming in on her trying to figure out where she lived. I had a sense she lived abroad, I saw pictures of a desert and camels in the desert and the sand. I also asked how long she lived there and got the answer 3 years. I also got the word that meant nothing to me but i wrote it down, it was Singaliz. When i told her what I have seen, she said she lived in Africa for 4 years on and off, and about 3 years there straight. When I said the word Singaliz to her, she was very surprised. She told me she lived in Senegal. I was so surprised and so proud of myself!

Basically I need to trust in myself more, even if the messages make no sense to me. They do not have to make sense to me, they have to make sense to the people.

No comments: