Thursday, January 10, 2008

a client and tarot cards

I had a client today who told me about the tarot cards. She is a very soulful girl, an old soul. However, she is the forth person who told me about the tarot cards. This is a very powerful message that I should look into the tarot. She also mentioned that I could learn about physiognomy and and palm reading.

I did not have so much info opening up for her, but had a lot about her boyfriend when I could sense a picture. She showed me a picture of another guy, and I could feel a lot of energy, aggression, anger from him. I saw him hitting a thing like you do to practice boxing. To her this message meant that he was fighting a lot in his life. I also described him quite accurately.

I had an urge to give her a candy box. A very strong feeling, so I gave it to her. Overall it went great. We had an amazing connection. When she left, she asked if she could give me a hug.

No comments: