Sunday, January 20, 2008

a new friend, new signs, and cafe Schweik

Well, some time ago, I made a wish to make some new friends here as I am feeling very isolated and lonely. Some time after that a girl emailed me about my clairvoyance, she wanted to meet me first in a restaurant to talk to me. I did not know what she wanted actually, she did want clairvoyance, but before we said good bye, she asked me if I am interested in doing something this weekend, going to a museum or meeting for coffee.

My initial reaction was to say that I am not looking for friends but then I remembered that I made a request to get a friend.

So we met today, went to the park. One sign of something was that her husband is from the same place where H is now living which I took as a sign of something. Also, my former roommate and another friend are also from the same city. Why is this city somehow following me around?

She also talked about their trip to N.Cal, how they were in Carmel and how much they liked it. H also liked it very much, they drove to LA via PCH which is what H really liked, so I took it as another sign. I was very surprized she was talking about that.

There were a lot of things we talked about - how her son is growing and developing, how he is now quadrilingual. She told me that it is better to have a positive outlook on life. She also said that she did not have to struggle, things just started happening for her. She and her husband came here, not being married, together. Her in-laws also live where H is living now.

Then she asked me about a movie if I want to see something maybe all of us could go and see it. Somehow it resonated with me, I do not know why. Why is it that this city in Germany is pursuing me?

OK, on the way back I was walking to my car and passed by a cafe called Cafe Schweik. This was a sign that I took that H is saying good-bye to me. We stayed in Prague during fertility treatments next to Cafe Schweik, and here I had to pass one by now. I did not know they had one of those here.

He was staying with his sister this weekend and last weekend and did not call me at all. So we know what is going on. Also Daniel said it will be over in two weeks which is taking us to basically tomorrow. So I am waiting for him to say it is over.

No comments: