Monday, January 7, 2008

messages from the guide

I spoke to my main guide, Daniel. I saw him at the very beginning and now I saw him again and got to know his name. He told me that my relationship with H is going to be over soon. He said two weeks which will be around 21 January.

I asked about my love life. He told me, do not look for love, it will find you. My impression was that it will happen this year. I also saw a guy, he has blond hair. I asked him what I should do to go through this pain, all alone. He said to me that I am not alone. I have my divine support. I have many guides. He also gave me a hug. I said but what about real people? He showed me my friend M and said that she will help me and then told me to make an appointment with S, my healer. He said that I should proceed with the path I am on now - my new job and my new hobby. I asked what I should focus on the most right now and he said, the model. This is the model my colleague and I discussed today for England. Now, on the second thought, there is another model that my colleague has almost finalized, about mixed tx. Maybe I should focus on that one? But it is not my responsibility really. Ok, let us see. the buttom line is that he said I will be ok.

Why is it that of all projects I need to focus on this one. Then he said that my US project, I do not need to do too much for it now, as it will get delayed, by maybe 4 months or so, taking us to April. I am not sure about the timing but I am sure about him saying that this project will get delayed.

No comments: