Sunday, January 13, 2008

talking to my fear, what I think about food

Yesterday I spoke to my fear. It was my fear of loss, fear of pain, fear of being alone. This is the dialog:
Me What are you here?
Fear (F) You need to go through this
Me Why
F You need to learn to be alone and content
Me Why?
F Because you will be by yourself for awhile.
Me When, how long?
F Now, for some months and in the old age.
Me Will there be someone in the middle?
F yes. You need to be alone, it is ok to go through the cleansing that will prepare you for the next phase of your life.
Me How do I prepare for it?
F Learn to be in the moment, allow yourself to feel pain/fear, do not shun it away. Talk to it during meditations, see it as your friend and teacher, not your enemy, it will teach you a few lessons. DO NOT FEAR. Continue on your path. Blessings, my child.

What is food for me? OK, I had an image of food patting my stomach and hugging me. I guess the purpose of food is to love me? I got that I need to eat cereal that I am eating now, carrots, tofu, fish, eggs. What represents taking care of myself, love, cravings, pleasure, satisfaction, comfort. I should have more fun with food. I have to have more time to cook for myself during the weekends and enjoy spending time cooking.

I also had this picture of me sitting at the same table with food (food was sitting in a chair opposite to me). We were sitting there, laughing, having fun together. Isn't it nice?

No comments: