Monday, January 21, 2008

H, his sister and my teacher S

yesterday evening H called me to say that his interview went very well. He is having another one in 2 weeks. So let's see what happens.

Then I was having this thought that somehow my meeting with S today for an individual session will not take place. I actually thought that it would be because I will have to attend a meeting at work. I also did not feel like seeing H's sister tomorrow because of everything that happened. Surprizingly there were no meetings at work that i had to attend. However, yesterday, a classmate called that my teacher is sick and the course is going to be rescheduled until February. I now have to reschedule my meeting with her since she is sick, so I am surprized that I felt that the meeting will not take place and it did not. Amazing!

No comments: