Friday, January 25, 2008

today's session

During my morning session with my guides, this is the information that came in:
I need to ask my boss for more responsibilities. I do not need to implement the measure in the study as it currently is. I asked about H what should I do if we do not separate and got the answer: love him, give to him when I asked give what? The answer was everything you've got.
I also got a clue that I need to ask about drug development today.

Note 25.1.08 -follow up
I asked my boss yesterday about getting an extra project but she said that she could give me parts of a project. I was not sure what this drug development was and how it fit but the meeting was about business development. Still waiting for H who was supposed to come at 11 but he is not here yet.

No comments: