Thursday, January 10, 2008

More clairvoyance and instructions for my work

Yesterday my clairvoyance tele-session went so so. Somehow when i asked about the person's issues, I am somewhat right but I see other issues than the person. Could it be that I am examining it on a soul level and the person may not be aware?
Yesterday she asked me if I use tarot cards, so it may be something. Again, I am getting this thing about tarot cards but do not get the message about buying them.

I had a thought about going to get supervision with Ea.C. Today I asked my guide and he said that I should wait a couple of weeks. I asked about my work and this is what I got
Be nice to T., the advisor
I should go to the congress in Norway
Do not need to go to the US next week

I was instructed to express my disappointment to my boss that I did not have a strategic role as I expected. However I can say that I like being there and like what I am doing, like working with M, so for now I can accept this because I am thinking to use this as a mentoring opportunity to get exposure since she has so much experience working with other country offices and pushing them. Maybe we could have mentoring meetings, but I want to find different word for mentoring. I should be very open with them. I also should state that I would like to start putting plans on how I will lead this strategic role.

I asked why I cannot sleep and was told that my body is going through a cleansing process to prepare for a pregnancy. Things are coming out, a lot is going on with me right now.

I also got a message that I left my cellphone in my car. I could not find it last night.

No comments: