Sunday, November 18, 2007

Talking to my friend the Butterfly

When I spoke to my butterfly friend, she suggested a few things about my course. Well, what I can do it take out their body parts and see what is happening to their hearts, etc which is my specialty. They could also paint their body parts with pencils.

But we did some clairvoyant thing on the upcoming workshop that we are both taking. So this is what I saw: I saw that the auditorium where we would take the course will be huge and shaped like rainbow - each row will be shaped like a rainbow rather than be a straight line like you would see in a normal classroom.
Then my friend wants to get into the next course that starts after we finish our course but she cannot because she is not eligible before she finishes this course. I saw her run into the teacher in the toilet. I can see her standing with her back to the door, facing the teacher. The toilet is empty, there is no one there and I can see that the counters where the sinks are are grayish white and look like they are made of marble. the teacher is facing the door. My friend saw EXACTLY the same picture, also with gray counters and with the teacher facing the door. I see my friend with her left side to the mirrors and the teacher with the right side to the mirrors but my friend saw herself with her right side to the mirrors and the teacher with her left side to the mirrors.

I saw that the teacher is wearing a dress, below the knee, with purplish blue flowers, it is somewhat transparent or semi-transparent. I can see that there is something green in her clothes but cannot see what it is. I can also see that she has this small cream colored purse. This is what I told my friend, but a moment ago I saw that she has a similar color shoes with short hills-4.5 to 5 cm and cream color pantyhose. Oh I cannot believe this myself but I am writing this down to see if I am write about this so that I could confirm.

I also saw my friend in the course that she wants to take, with her sitting in the first or second raw, in a small auditorium and I can feel our teacher's presence there.

Also my friend believes that she and a teacher had a contract of some kind in their past life. Immediately when she said that, I saw a picture of my friend sitting with with a large piece of paper, reading something and having a pen in her hand, as if she is getting ready to sign something, and I feel our teacher sitting across from my friend.

OK, now I focused on the teacher's husband and could feel that he is divorced and I think he had two wives before he married the teacher. I believe he was married twice before. I believe he has 3 children. I want to confirm this somehow. He also has a dog or I see him at the beach with a dog who is this reddish/sand color dog with long fur - golden retriever.

No comments: