Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TaDA!

I met with a famous clairvoyant, known from TV, and she tested me and thought I have good skills.She also told me that I will get a child when the time is right. She said that she sees me leaving this little Shengen state at the end of this year.

She gave me something to hold in my hand to see if I get any feelings about it. Immediately I started seeing pictures of an older woman with grayish hair, overweight, long skirt, with broomstick, looking like peasant. Then I felt she is like a grandmother, is very caring, I saw a kitchen and her cooking there. When M. asked me about her family I sensed that she has a husband, but he seems far away as if they are divorced. Then I zoomed into her children situation and saw 3 heads but it was not so clear.
It was very hard as I was constantly doubting myself and trying to analyze if the information is coming in as pictures or as feelings or as messages. So there was resistance and some blocking that I could feel. I also felt that it was all my imagination. However, what I sensed about this woman was correct, other than her cooking as she does not cook. She is older, overweight, wears skirts mostly, not pants. Have grandmotherly feel about her. She is divorced and has 2 children and one abortion/miscarriage. I was very impressed by what I have done.

She did some clairvoyance on me and was able to say that I have something about me that makes me travel around. she said that I will be using everything I have learned in about 2-3 years. She said that I have many talents and interests and want to pursue all of them, and not happy if I cannot do something. So she told me to relax and just let things come. She also said that my throat chakra and solar plexus chakra had problems (block in the throat chakra and something else in another chakra)
Initially, I was not sure if I want to do this, but later I got very happy. I came out feeling happy. I did not want to leave.

In fact, I really want to do platform clairvoaynce and while I do not really like psychometry, I want to tell people what they are going through now and what their future holds. She also told me that we have to have 40 clients (for free) and she will teach us how to get clients and what to say to them which is my main problem - doubting myself.

No comments: