Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 17

First of all, I feel good about my decision to study with M. Let's see if she responds and takes me in.

Now my thoughts- It is God's responsibility through my divine mind to be an limitless source of abundance and provide all my needs and desires. It is not my responsibility. All I need is to allow the divine mind provide for me,by being conscious of this truth. that's all I have to do. The rest is God's job to provide and manifest all my needs and desires into being.

I see a difference between day 7 and day 17. In day 7 I say I need to trust that God will provide all I need but in day 17 I do believe that he will provide for me. Wow, that is a huge difference. In day 7 I also talk about the need to let go of me doing things and have confidence that the divine will help, but in day 17, I have let go and have confidence and do let the divine help me. I have no anxiety and very little fear today. Big difference in only 10 days!

See what I wrote in day 7.
I need to let go! Need to trust that God (the divine) will take care of things with the best results. Trust in God! My divine mind has unlimited source of abundance and unlimited supply. The only thing I need to do is to be aware of this source/unlimited supply and to let go of trying to control AND have trust and confidence that God (the divine mind) will provide for me according to my needs and wishes without any limitations. There are no limitations in what can be provided! None, as the supply is unlimited. I am loved and supported and get all the help I need. My divine mind is my connection to the universal divine and I know that the divine loves me and is helping me every step of the way. All my wishes have been fulfilled and are being fulfilled.

No comments: