Friday, November 16, 2007

Iceland

I ran into this trip to Iceland with my teacher from the school. The reason why I was taken by this idea is because I saw the mountain in my vision that I was flying towards with my butterfly friend. I saw this mountain on a picture of this brochure from the trip. The trip is in May. I also got a message that I need to let the Butterfly know about this so I did.

On another note, I was watching S. give initiations in Reiki I to students and I saw a HUGE angel in the corner that was moving as S. was moving. It was a HUGE white male angel. The amount of energy in that room was enormous.

I also practiced Reiki I initiation with this girl, Anne, she was very powerful. I could clearly feel that there was a plate in my back when she drew a Raku sign on my back. When she opened my crown chakra I felt? or saw? that my head was sliced in two. When she held my heart chakra, I felt that I was a bird and she held me in her hands with lots of love and care. That was so nice. i was touched and had tears in my eyes.

When I initiated her, I could clearly feel the energy going from my fingers into her hands and into her crown chakra. In fact, she was completely covered in this reiki colored goo.

No comments: