Tuesday, November 27, 2007

day 35

Wow, things are getting better and better. My supply of abundance and love is unlimited. I am filled with unconditional love to myself and others. I love my clients unconditionally. I love them as I love myself, unconditionally. This love towards me and my clients fills up my heart, and starts overflowing from my heart chakra to the universe. My clients are sensing my unlimited love for them and they are coming forward allowing me to give love to them and realizing my mission. They are coming in great numbers, and I can give to all of them as my supply of love is, truly unlimited as I am the source of love. I AM LOVE. I emanate it with every cell of my being. I am beaming love into the universe, to heal the sick and to help the sufferers. Every cell of my being is illuminated with the light of love shining beautifully, like a beautiful star. With my love coming through me, I am in the flow. I give to my clients with love,and I receive. Love is abundance, love is prosperity. I am rich in love, I am rich in abundance.

No comments: