Monday, November 12, 2007

Asking for guidance

Today I received my guidance about the following
About my unborn son. I received information from him past week that he wants to be born and that for that I need to love him and believe in him. OK, today I asked him again what I should do and got the same answer that i need to love him. In order to love him, I need to love myself. He cannot guide me what I should do to get him but the guidance will be coming from me. He also said to me Find my Daddy. i asked if H is the father, and had a feeling that he is not. I want to ask some more about this.
I did a scanning of myself. I was covered in red energy of love. I saw something dark around my throat chakra and solar plexus. I also zoomed into my uterus and saw that some place in the uterus looked very very hard. I asked what it was and got an answer that it was grief about my fallen angel. I need cry heal this grief. I also learned that Egg that will create my son will come from the right side. Right now the that egg is sleeping and will wake up when the time is right.

I asked about what courses I should take and got an answer wait and see what falls into my lap. I also asked what should I do to start my healing business and go an answer that I should clean my apartment and then i could begin. I also heard that I should stay at my current job and something will change around April. I also heard the word "promotion" again.

No comments: