Thursday, November 8, 2007

Day 16

Because supply inside is limitless, and I can manifest everything I need and desire, it is not possible for me not to have my needs and desires met. All of my needs and desires have been met, are being met, and will be met. There is no limit to what can be met, the only limitation is my left brain that can only think of limited solutions. I need the needs and desires come from my soul and divine mind which have absolutely no limitations, and then the divine mind and soul inside me really can create miracles and can really make these things happen.

Good things will come, I just have to have faith and patience because when the time is right, they will come. I have to wait and trust that the best for me will come. At the same time, I can create via the efforts of my mind and soul manifesting EVERYTHING I desire.

The only thing in day 6 that I said that I did not say here was that "My inner source and inner supply is the only true source of my happiness."

No comments: