Thursday, November 1, 2007

Day 9

"When I am aware of the God's self within me as my total fulfillment, then I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this truth. I have found a secret of life and I relax that the activity of divine abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation of that creative energy which is continuously, easily, and effortlessly pouring forth from the divine consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow."

My thoughts - all I need is to be aware and I will be in the flow. All I need is to be conscious of God's mind inside me, of its limitless source and supply, and I will be in the flow. The supply is effortlessly, easily and continuously coming forth in everything that I do when I am aware. When I am aware, I am in the flow. Because I know this Truth that I need to be aware of God's consciousness in me, and then things will come flowing into my life in abundance, in unlimited amounts, I can just relax and enjoy this. I can enjoy being in the flow.

No comments: