Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My heart's playing with me

My mischievous heart was playing with me during the reiki healing. I did the emotional healing of the heart today and saw my heart crying on one hand, but the tears were not real, it wanted some attention, so it cried with big tears coming out of its eyes, and then it looked at me to see what reaction this is getting from me - so I held it and said of course I love you and I hugged it and I laughed at it being so mischievous. I felt it wanted to play.

I also started to eat emotionally and I have been eating a lot of my favorite hazelnuts. I thought that maybe I need to eat them and I am lacking some vitamins but the nuts do not taste great, so it means I do not need them for nutrition. So it is emotional eating again, so this morning I cut the cords to the nuts and also to some little sugar cravings.

No comments: