Tuesday, November 6, 2007

conversation with my guide

I just had a very powerful conversation with my guide during my morning meditation.
I asked about my current job - should I stay there vs. the job where I interviewed last week. I got an immediate answer that I should stay at my current job and that things will improve there. I asked how long should I be there and got an answer of
6 months which will take me into April. I guess I will ask what's after that?

I also asked if I got pregnant from H's visit this weekend and got an answer no and that I should wait 3 months. Then I asked about my love life, and got an answer that I will find a partner - this came as a sentence and the it looked like this You will find a Partner - partner was written with a capital P. Then I got a message that there will be a lot of love between us and that I will be surrounded by love.

These were such a great messages! And the messages I am getting are coming in sentences now. It was like WoW!

No comments: