Friday, March 20, 2009

I am so grateful

My first ever real workshop where I teach people to connect with their angels will take place on 25 April. I believe I already have 3 people who signed up. I am so grateful for this, I cannot really express the gratitude in words.

Today I received an email from one of the women who would like to take the course and she said to me she was grateful that she was able to take this workshop. That touched me so, it really touched my heart and my eyes filled with tears as I felt so grateful that I am able to make such a big difference in these people's lives.

I feel such a huge responsibility, I feel that it is my role to help them get in touch with their hearts, and open them up to the guidance of their angels to ensure they lead the best life they could possible lead. It is such a big role, and my ego is scared and makes me want to hide and run away, but I know in my heart that these people need me now and if I cannot do this work, then who else will help them? And this makes me stay and continue, despite my shyness, despite my fears.

I am sending all of them love. I am surrounding all of them in a pink cloud of love straight from my heart.

No comments: