Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 33

My consciousness is filled with the light of truth when I am aware of me being divine and being the source of my own abundance and prosperity. That means I can manifest anything I want, anything my heart desires. I am focusing right now on manifesting love, fun and gratitude in my life.

I am very grateful that yesterday I was able to sleep. Thank you! I am grateful because my workshop went well and I got very good feedback. I am grateful because tomorrow I am going to be at the bookstore doing reading. I can see people sitting there waiting for me. I am sending them love. I am sending love to all the customers who will come to see me tomorrow.

I am sending love to myself. I am sending love to H, my mom, his family. I am sending love to all my clients, so much love. I see them enveloped with this pink cloud of love. I have so much love for them. Thank you.

I am grateful that this girl M sent me a very nice email to thank me for the session. Which means she liked it. I am so grateful for this. I am sending her so much love.

I am focusing on fun in my life right now. I am manifesting friends, and fun activities to come into my life NOW.

No comments: