Saturday, March 7, 2009

day 30

I place my faith in God. I place my faith in myself as the Divine being that is connected to God. I have faith in myself and my abilities to manifest the reality I desire. I am now aware of this truth that I am a master manifester and am manifesting only positive experiences in my life.

I am also aware that I am moving forward towards manifesting my heart's desires. Easily and effortlessly I am getting in touch with my heart to manifest what I desire.

I am filled with gratitude today for I had a fantastic day. Great weather, nice walk, the sun was shining, a perfect day. Cannot get any better. I am also grateful because I am filled with love today. I am sending love from my heart to myself, H, the universe, my mother, his family and all human beings. I am sending love to my clients, I am sending them a lot of love. I am sending love to the girl who is coming on Monday. I am sending love to the 3 women who want to take my workshop. I am sending them a lot of love. I am sending lots of love to all the women who are signing up for my workshop.I am sending a lot of love to the women who signed up for my angel event on Tuesday. I am so happy that I feel so much love towards them. I will be of great service to them and they will also teach me things. They will teach me about love.

I am sending lots of love towards my activities related to RUssia. I am surrounding Russia and the company with a lot of love. I am grateful that I can be in touch with this love. Thank you!

No comments: