Wednesday, March 11, 2009

day 32 (done on 9 March 2009)

I am the source and substance of all my good. I am very grateful for today. I had a fantastic session. My client was happy and so was I. I am so grateful I could be of service to her. So grateful.

I am sending her a lot of love, love, love. I am also sending love to myself and my clients. I m sending love to H, my mom, his mom. I am so grateful for this. Grateful I could help. I am sending love to the 5 women tomorrow who are coming to my Angel event. I am sending love to the room. I am sending love to the people who are coming to see me on Saturday. So grateful. I feel gratitude to be of service. Thank you. I was touched to tears by the light I saw inside my client's heart. I am so blessed to be able to be in touch with my feelings and be moved. thank you!

No comments: