Tuesday, March 3, 2009

day 27

I need to let go. I need to TRUST. Follow my divine guidance step by step without questioning. My responsibility is to know that I am Divine that mysoul is divine and is providing everything I need or desire and trust my guidance that will take me to where I am supposed to go, to lead me to manifestation of my desires.

I am so grateful today as I had a fantastic day. My manager offloaded a lot of work off my shoulders. Thank you for this. I can relax and enjoy and I am relaxing and enjoying. I am grateful that 3 people have signed up for my workshop in April. I am sending them love, surrounding them in love. I am sending love to myself, to H, to his family, to my mother and to every living creature on this planet. I am surrounding the planet in pink light of love.

I am grateful today as I have an idea what I am going to teach at my workshop on Tuesday. I am grateful as I know I got angels on my side supporting me leading me through this. I am happy I have 5 wonderful women joining my workshop. This is so wonderful. I am sending them LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I am grateful that people gave me advice about my workshop, and that includes Doreen. That I need to have fun and everyone will have fun. HOw true. I am grateful for this advice. Thank you very much.

I am grateful for the guidance I got today that I need to follow the advice that my kinesiologist will give me tomorrow. Thank you very much for this. I am very grateful.

No comments: