Wednesday, March 4, 2009

day 28

I can get anything I desire. All I need to do is manifest and trust and it will be there.

My lesson now is to TRUST. Trust the guidance that I receive.
I am very grateful today as the girl who wanted to see me is coming. She is coming next week and I am grateful that she chose me as her teacher. I am also grateful for sleeping today. Thank you. I am also grateful for the wonderful message I got at the kinesiologist today. Thank YOU. I will be following my guidance from now on, no detours.

I am filled with love, sending this love from my heart to myself, my loved ones, and the universe, and to every human being. I am sending my love to the beings of light. I am sending lots of love to my clients, and to the 3 girls who are going to sign up to my workshop. I am sending lots of love to the people who are going to sign up for the workshop in April and who signed up for the Angel event in March.

I am enveloping them in the pink shield of love. They are SO loved. They are surrounded by angels and divine light. I am so happy for them because they will begin a transformation that will drastically change their lives for the better.

I am so grateful that my heart is open and that I can be in touch with my source constantly. I am so happy!

No comments: