Sunday, March 8, 2009

day 31

I am God. I am omnipresent and powerful creator of my own reality.

I am very grateful today because I had a fantastic day. We spent a very relaxing morning together and visited H's relatives. It was a nice visit, with great food. I so enjoyed the food and the desert and the sausages were divine!
Then we went for a nice walk, really nice. The air was so crisp, it was warm and the sun was shining. I am grateful for this experience.
I am also grateful for I chanelled some information for H which is actually something for me. I am happy that I am able to do this, and that my connection to the Source is so strong. I can hear information so very clearly! Thank you for this.

I am also grateful because I feel full of love today. I am grateful that tomorrow my client is coming. I am sending her a lot of love. I am grateful that on Tuesday I have my Angel event, I am sending love to the 5 women that are attending. Lots of love. Sending love to the place where the event will be held. Thank you. Thank you that I am so in touch with the love in my heart.
I am also grateful because the event went perfectly well (divinely) well. I received a lot of information about what I should do. So grateful.

Also so grateful that this week is my event at the bookstore. I am grateful for the clients that are coming. I am sending them so much love. I love them so much!! Thank you for giving me this ability to love and to feel that my heart is filed with love.

So grateful for that.

No comments: