Tuesday, December 18, 2007

did I reward myself in Germany?

OK, I did get manicure and pedicure. I was going to buy some nice smelling soaps but could not find them. Instead I bought myself a great smelling hand/nail cream called Instant manicure. I paid 15 Euro for this and it smells fantastic. I also bought a mango smelling oil for my nails from Nail Spa manicure. It is also about 13 Euro. So I did buy nice smelling things.

On to facial and massage. I did not get a massage by a person but I did get a massage at the Thermal spa where I got massage from water falling down. that was nice. I am getting a gift certificate to a nice spa here due to my resignation from my current job and I will go get a facial with this gift certificate. I also did not yet finish day 50. 4 more days to go.

No comments: