Monday, December 3, 2007

day 41

I am God, I am almighty, I can do all. Inside me is this infinite source of love. My clients are sensing this love, and they are coming to me. They are kocking on my doors. I am ready for them, I am ready to receive them, ready to help them. They come to me unhappy and leave happy. They come feeling unloved and leave feeling loved. They have a feeling that they are in touch with the source of love inside them as it is my purpose - to connect them with this source inside themselves. They come and leave happy and they send their friends, relatives, acquaintances so that they would come and get in touch with the source of love, to realize that they are divine beings, who are worthy of love and who are loved by all and everyone. My home is filled with people who want my help, so many that I need to quit my job and help people full time. I am able to manifest that I am able to live comfortably as the prosperity is the source inside me that is tied to my limitless source of love.

No comments: