Saturday, December 8, 2007

day 45

My supply of love is totally unlimited. My supply of ALL is totally unlimited as I am the supply of all, my divine mind, my awareness of the divine mind inside.
My love is so great, it is outpouring into the universe and permeates every living creature. These creatures are sensing my love, and attracted to it and start moving towards me. They move towards me and come to me in great numbers, and I am so ready to receive them and give them my love. I am not embarrassed, but I am very proud of the vast amounts of love inside me. I can no longer hide it but I want to proudly display my unconditional love to all. I am loving all, I am helping all, I am ready to help and I am ready to receive payment for my help. I am so ready to receive 550 crowns for one visit as I am giving so much to my clients. They are loving it and they want to pay more. They cannot get enough of what I have to offer. I am enjoying the feeling of sharing my love and getting something back for it, so that the exchange could continue.

No comments: