Tuesday, December 18, 2007

day 46

It is impossible for me to fill any unfulfilled desires as there is this principle of supply in action where I am my own supply. Therefore, it is impossible for me to desire a promotion and not receive it. I will receive the promotion very soon because I will manifest it. My promotion is inside me as I am the source of this happening. It is also not possible for me not to have clients as I am the source of the clients. The clients are coming and they are paying. They are coming and they love the clairvoyant sessions I am giving them. I am truthful, I see what they want me to see, I have the answers they need to receive. The clients are coming and coming and ringing and ringing. I have an abundance of clients and I have an abundance of paying clients who are paying me for my clairvoyance.

I am good clairvoyant, I can see all, I am accurate, I trust myself and my visions and I trust my interpretations of the symbols. My two hemisphere are working together in perfect harmony. They love each other, they are like two brothers and they love working together, like two children building sand castles in a sandbox.

The clients are coming and the flow is not stopping. The promotion is coming, I will be a director. The promotion is on its way and it will find me very soon as I am the source of this promotion. It is because I am so good and so knowledgeable, experienced and confident. I deserve this promotion. I am prosperity, I am confidence, I am love.

No comments: